Insulator: Thermoplastic insulating housing resistant to SKYDROL
Contacts #20: Solder buckets or straight spills Golden copper alloy sub-layer of nickel
- Contact resistance: ≤ 5m Ω
- Intensity per contacts: 5A
- Operating voltage: 28V
- Temperature resistance
- 55 to +90°C (-67 to +194°F) for use
- 60 to +110°C (-76 to +230°F) for storage
Only plug SN15424S031
- Crimp tool: M22520/2-01 (Souriau 8476-01)
- Locator: Souriau 8630-83
- Plastic tool for contact’s extraction: 8630 06A
Key features and benefits
The SN1542 series is a compact connector for applications with space constraints such as primary and secondary actuators, rudder actuation, spoiler actuation, aileron, elevator, THS actuation, etc.
SN1542 connectors are a high speed solution with standard version (4 contacts #20) and custom version. The series provides removable crimp contacts on plug due to metallic clips; wires can be inserted and extracted due to simple tools.