- Jackscrew offering
- Entry configuration: straight, 45° or 90°
- EMI/RFI termination
- Accessories: dustcaps, crimp rings, bands
- Lightweight aluminum
- Full EMI protection
Key features and benefits
The Micro-D backshells series have been developed to fit micro D-sub connectors. Entry styles are designed to terminate both overall and individual shielding.
Available in straight, 45° or 90° configuration the Micro-D backshells exist with round or elliptical shape. EMI/RFI protection is ensured with either crimping or banding platform; enclosed body and slotted platform accommodate overall and individual braid (shielding is optimized). Additional shield slots on banding platform are available to allow a full EMI/RFI protection of the system.
The Micro-D backshells are designed with extended lengths option in fillister or hexagonal head screw.
Several accessories are offered to complete the Micro-D backshells series including dustcaps, crimp rings and bands.
- Shell size 9, 15, 21 25, 31, 37, 51, 100
- Identification per MIL-STD-130
- Cadmium plating: yellow gold, olive drab or black
- Electroless nickel plating
- Male jackscrew 2-56 UNC-2A (except for shell size 100 : 4-40 UNC-2A)
- Cable entry diameter
- Crimping platform: from 4.06mm to 12.45mm
- Banding platform: from 3.18mm to 9.53mm
Build a Backshell