- Military grade shielding performances to preserve signal integrity
- “Dead face” technologies to protect against external high frequency electromagnetic threats
- From high to cryogenic temperatures
- Self-ejection based on redundant mechanisms, with mastered cinematics
- Blind mating and compliance mechanism
- Optical fiber, fluids, electric current
- Custom solutions and standard solutions
Interconnect solutions for launchers
The launcher industry faces the harshest conditions such as various ground environments, high level vibrations, shocks, crossing the atmosphere layers, right up to space. Any type of launcher is committed to the highest level of reliability. Fierce competition on this evolving market is pushing the designers and operators to find a new balance between technical excellence and launch cost.
Since the 1960’s Esterline Connection Technologies - SOURIAU has been supporting the launcher’s industry by providing internal interconnections, interstage solutions, and the main umbilical connections. This involvement has been strong and ceaseless, committed to draw for our customers worldwide the new generations of space interconnect solutions.
Based on proven capabilities and backed by an outstanding heritage, Esterline Connection Technologies - SOURIAU can develop dedicated solutions meeting the highest requirements of the state-of-the art launchers, and provide standard ranges off the shelf (COTS) to satisfy the needs of performance, availability, cost optimization and high reliability.